Executives are racing to ensure their organizations are embracing the promise of generative AI, all while navigating a complex and evolving terrain.
- Which large language model (LLM) is best suited for our specific use case?
- How can we mitigate and minimize the risk of hallucinations?
- Do we have the necessary data to bring our use case to life, and is it clean and accessible?
- How do we connect these models to systems of record? What’s the right architecture?
- How do we effectively monitor the model's performance after it hits production?
With WillowTree as your guide, GenAI Jumpstart engagements are specifically designed to address these questions and more. We sprint to rapidly prioritize use cases, build powerful risk mitigation tools, and deliver a bespoke prototype that drives clarity and unlocks the potential of generative AI in your organization.
- Working prototype / proof of concept of a generative AI-powered virtual assistant
- Reference architecture and model selection
- Guardrail strategy for minimizing hallucinations
- Path to production implementation plan
“It’s amazing how fast you put this together.”
— North American Banking Client