New MacBook Pro
Generous Employee Health & Dental plans
401K with company matching
Employee stock options
Paid downtown parking
Rdio music streaming throughout the office
Bodo’s bagels on Monday mornings
Pizza on Wednesday for R&D lunch
Weekly team lunch
Don’t see an opening that fits your expertise? Get in touch and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for WillowTree.
Just east of the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, WillowTree is located on the downtown mall in beautiful Charlottesville, Virginia. Our sophisticated small city of 120,000 attracts millions each year, offering the perfect balance of rich history, rural southern beauty & architecture and urban amenities.
Reasons We Love Charlottesville:
- Ranked #1 Happiest City in America!
- Ranked #4 on the Livability.com top‐ten list of most romantic cities.
- Ranked “#1 City to Live in the Country” by Yahoo Real Estate/Sperling’s Best Places
- Named one of National Geographic’s 10 “World Wonders“
- Travelnerd.com named Charlottesville one of the “Top 10 Cities for History Buffs”
Take a drive on Skyline Drive or hike on the Appalachian Trail – both are accessible in nearby Shenandoah National Park. Avid fisherman? The Rivanna Reservoir is a 450-acre fishing setting, home to bass, bluegill and catfish.
Tech Events in Charlottesville
Charlottesville is home to a vast array of technology events and involved enthusiasts. WillowTree is a huge supporter of events such as the Tom Tom Festival and technology groups including Neon Guild, CVJS, PyCHO, beSwarm, & HackCville.