Are you a pro at creating digital products that people love to use? Do you have a knack for delivering business value by connecting end-user goals with business and market priorities? Would you like to help drive digital product strategy for Fortune 500 clients at one of the world’s leading mobile product agencies?
WillowTree Product Strategists play an integral part in guiding the creation and evolution of the world’s best digital products. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
WillowTree creates beautiful, useful digital products across platforms: native apps, responsive sites, bots, voice assistants, and more, for many well-known brands. Our elite teams challenge themselves to create extraordinary experiences by bridging the latest strategy and design thinking with enterprise-grade software development.
WillowTree’s current client roster includes: Regal Cinemas, HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Synchrony Financial, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and many others.
WillowTree is an Inc 500/5000 company, and has been featured in the Forrester Wave for mobile/digital design and development services. We are one of a few firms globally to be certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.
The Product Strategist role falls at the intersection of Business Strategy, Technology and User Experience. Strategists are given the autonomy to make significant impact on products in a real, tangible way. They are focused on delivering the highest business value for our clients, while also being the voice of the end user and understanding what is feasible from a technical perspective given a finite amount of development time. They conduct user centered research, find competitive whitespace, facilitate client workshops to draw out business goals and strategic priorities, and mix in a little bit of idea magic to make recommendations on the direction of an app.
- Clearly identify and articulate Business goals, Market Goals, and User Goals
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information expeditiously; develop compelling, insightful recommendations
- Expertly communicate product decisions to senior level stakeholders
- Have an understanding of user-centered research principles, and experience executing on those user insights
- Expertly lead ideation exercises and drive creative problem solving
- Work closely with designers and researchers to set the direction for products
- Create effective presentations outlining the research, create a story arc, and clearly articulate solutions.
- Are passionate about making awesome software and have a blast while doing it
- Demonstrated successful product launches from previous roles
- Demonstrated past ability to lead a discovery process
- Ability to manage project workshops, check-ins, timelines, and presentations
- Ability to clearly envision and articulate business requirements through presentations as well as documentation & carry those business requirements through the UX of the product.
- Travel will be required.
- Agency of consulting experience
- Significant mobile product design experience
- Experience with ROI/metrics-informed design
- Expert Keynote skills
- Experience managing complex, high-profile multiplatform/multiscreen projects
- Experience with Sketch (or other design software)
- Adept at building long-term relationships with client stakeholders
- Matched 401k
- Competitive vacation time
- Family health benefits
- Paid conferences
- Relocation bonus
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, Design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.