WillowTree is looking for a Data Strategist to lead the strategy, specification, execution, and visualization of analytics and reporting for our multi-platform software projects. You would work directly with our clients to understand high-level business goals and guide the analytics process. You would define what data needs to be collected, as well as how and why to collect it. You would play a key, client-facing role on project teams starting in the strategy phase, and continuing through design, implementation, and support.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Can ‘talk the talk’ with multiple disciplines such as design, product strategy, and engineering teams
- Know the tools — Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, New Relic, etc. — old school, new school, doesn’t matter. You know how reporting tools work and can pick up new ones with ease
- Are strong communicators and presenters
- Strong business sensibilities as well as technical know-how so you can effectively identify and translate high-level business objectives into reportable metrics
- Experience building analytics specifications for web and/or mobile products that have shipped
- Can build relevant dashboards or reports from the data
- Significant agency-side experience working with business or marketing teams for clients
- Significant product-side experience leading or participating in the reporting capability of the company
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to make a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.