Product Design Intern
Product Design Intern
Our interns aren't put in a room by themselves, but are embedded into their respective teams. They take active roles in our weekly All-Hands on Deck meeting and Team lunches, doing real work in their field and experiencing life with a bleeding-edge product design and development team.
If you have the talent and desire for this position, we'd like to talk to you.
- Are proficient with the normal Adobe tools
- Have experience wireframing mobile or responsive web software
- Can clearly communicate their designs or ideas in meetings and in writing
- Keep up with trends, best practices, and technology as they relate to mobile
- An incredible eye for detail
- Strong visual and interactive design skills
- Passion for solving problems through great design
- A portfolio with digital products
- Experience with the following design tools: Sketch, InVision, Principle, Zeplin, and UserTesting.com
- Experience with or desire to learn animation
Summer and Winter interns must commit to working a full schedule during their break. Semester Interns need to commit to substantial blocks of time towards the job each week. Please indicate in your cover letter which location you are applying for, as well as the time period (Summer, Winter, or Semester) and calendar year. If you are applying for a Semester internship, please also let us know what dates and times you would be available to work.
*Along with your resume, be sure to include a link to your portfolio or PDF samples that demonstrate your best design work.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.