WillowTree is on the hunt for a Travel Coordinator to book travel and calendar arrangements for our busy team. If you like an energetic, somewhat chaotic working environment you'll probably do well here.
Every day will be different, but here is what your typical day will include:
• Arranging domestic and international travel (flights, hotels, and rental cars)
• Planning and scheduling onsite candidate interviews / calendar appointments and arranging all travel reservations and logistics
• Having an eye for minimizing corporate expenses and travel costs
• Working with our accounting team for reconciliation of travel and event invoices
• Coordinating logistics for client visits and internal events
• Planning and executing company-wide special events
To be successful you:
• Must be flexible, our calendars change daily
• Have strong attention to detail - nobody wants to show up at a hotel and not
have a room
• Anticipate needs and proactively resolve issues
• Manage incoming requests and prioritize competing requests
• Love organization and have excellent follow-through
• Adapt well to changing plans and priorities
• Comfortably manage multiple priorities and ambiguity
Bonus Points if you have any experience with managing schedule(s) (i.e. being able to understand what can be moved, and what can't, timing of meetings when booking candidates, etc.) and planning both small & large events
Much more than a mobile app development company – WillowTree is a new breed mobile engagement partner. We work with clients such as GE, Johnson & Johnson and the NBA to create the best mobile experience possible. WillowTree excels at bleeding-edge projects that allow us to push boundaries and challenge ourselves to keep evolving.
How do we do it?
We hire the best talent in the industry and give them what they need to keep growing and learning. We have all of the fun perks of other development shops, but it is the people and the teamwork that make WillowTree such an amazing place to be.