If you've answered "yes" to a few of the above questions, we'd like to talk to you.
- Have exceptional front-end web skills
- Have friendly personalities and can collaborate with designers, developers, and our clients
- Are just as (or more) likely to look for their answers in framework source code than on SO (and also understand that official documentation should almost always be the first stop)
- Knowledge of JS, CSS, and HTML inside and out
- Experience building something cool using React, Backbone, or some other client-side MV* framework
- Knowledge of SASS, Less, or another CSS preprocessor
- You appreciate being called a hacker
- You get really jazzed about frontend tooling but don't feel beholden to any one stack
*Along with your resume submission, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.