At WillowTree, the Campus Recruiter takes the lead on identifying and recruiting top students for internships and full-time opportunities. You will plan on-campus and in-house recruiting events and manage our college recruiting program. You are responsible for developing relationships with key professors and career development professionals at our target schools. This is a cross-functional role ideal for someone who can wear multiple hats - recruiter, trusted advisor, event planner, and program manager.
Our team is growing everyday, and if you're ready to work hard to find and attract top talent in the mobile industry, this could be your worktopia.
Are you still with me? The right person will be comfortable in a flat organizational structure, love individual responsibility, and thrive in a culture of "makers.”
Does this describe you? Great, keep reading!
Successful Applicants are...
- Naturally curious. You love to learn and are truly interested in mobile technology.
- Problem solvers. You like to build solutions to complex problems and improve the status quo.
- Networkers. You love to cultivate relationships with people in the industry.
- Organized. You can juggle multiple, shifting priorities without compromising on quality. You have great follow-through.
Day to Day
- Plan and execute the campus recruiting strategy. This includes mapping out an on-campus and in-house event calendar. It also means working with our internal school teams to help them reach the most students.
- Build and manage the campus recruiting program, including budget, swag, process, training, and coordination.
- Build relationships with students, professors, and career services at various schools.
- Partner with student organizations such as Women in Computing, Association of Women in Computing, NSBE, mobile clubs, etc...
- Manage and organize a high volume of students during recruiting seasons while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Track recruiting metrics to evaluate and improve our existing processes.
- Advertising & Social Media- Ensure that WillowTree events and careers are being noticed by the right students.
- Research - What are the the best upcoming campus events? How do we get involved?
- Work directly with the Recruiting team, Lead Engineers and the Executive team to identify top notch team members!
- Be an awesome representative of WillowTree to the college world - knowledgeable, friendly, and fun.
- You have a few years of experience with recruiting technical and design talent, and you can “talk the talk” with software engineers and designers
- Experience with College Campus recruiting is a strong plus!
- Community building experience and event planning
*Will require seasonal travel for career fairs and other campus-related events
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile.We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.