Software Test Analyst
If you’ve answered “yes” to the above questions, we’d like to talk to you.
- Have inquisitive minds and friendly personalities
- Are able to collaborate with developers, designers, and our clients
- Have tested an array of platforms
- Provide critical analysis and feedback necessary to confidently deliver high profile software of the highest quality
- Previous experience in software QA
- Experience creating, executing, and documenting test plans
- Experience with test automation
- Passion for digging deep to find obscure issues
- Experience working on projects of varying sizes and complexities, preferably in a highly dynamic environment
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Incredible eye for detail
- Self-starter and embraces new technologies
- Ability to provide mentorship and a capacity to give constructive feedback
- Willingness to advocate for QA methodology and best practices to coworkers and customers alike
- Experience with testing frameworks for Android, iOS, OS X, Windows, or web applications
- Experience testing complex and large mobile apps
- Experience working on agile teams in new product development
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users; devices every day.