At WillowTree, we're proud of the incredible team we’ve built. Our portfolio of work and impressive client list are driving our growth, but it’s the people that make WillowTree such an amazing place to be. Delivering a top notch, best in class mobile experience requires an eye for quality and excellence, and we want a recruiter who has the same eye for talent. But no matter how talented a candidate may be, our recruiters deeply understand our Core Values and are never willing to compromise them.
Our Technical recruiters are knowledgeable about our company and industry at large, helping candidates envision life at WillowTree. They work closely with our internal teams to understand hiring needs and ensure that candidates have a positive experience every step of the way. The right person will be comfortable in a flat organizational structure, love individual responsibility, and thrive in a culture of “makers.” This role is all about hiring smart, creative, and friendly people that will uphold our core values and will contribute to WillowTree’s growth and success.
- Drive the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, extending offers and hiring best in class talent
- Are naturally curious. They love learning and seek to understand how things work
- Innovate on ways to attract and source awesome candidates beyond the job boards
- Are comfortable asking the right questions and know that recruiting is much more than matching keywords on a resume
- Craft and own the candidate experience ensuring WillowTree’s core values and brand are strong throughout the recruiting process
- Have a strong desire and ability to improve the recruiting process and scale the company’s culture
- Continuously identify areas of improvement and share best practices with the team
- Are the key point-of-contact for candidates and internal teams -- prep, debrief, and coach throughout the interview process
- Are familiar with recruitment marketing such as advertising and social media
- Keep up with the latest trends in technology, design, and recruiting
- Enjoy networking and work to maintain relationships with people in the industry
- Are organized and have great follow-through. They can juggle multiple positions without compromising on quality
- Understand the differences between agency and in-house recruiting
- Previous experience with recruiting in the tech industry
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and effectively navigate ambiguity
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to develop and manage the interview process
- Can comfortably “talk the talk” with software engineers and designers
- Marketing knowledge, including SEO, social media, targeted advertising, and employment branding
- Experience building multi-disciplinary teams of engineers and designers
- In-house recruitment experience at a tech or design firm
- Experience training, coaching, and providing feedback
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.