Hi there! We’re WillowTree and we’re glad you found us. Hopefully you're here because you’ve checked us out and maybe you’re looking for a new role. Yep, we can help you with that.
Are you a pro at creating digital marketing campaigns? Are you obsessive about iterative, low-cost experimentation? Do you have a no-ego approach to feedback from both teammates and cold, hard data? WillowTree is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEM strategy leading our efforts to attract both potential clients and new team members. As our online presence is extremely important for the success our business, your role will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success. If you’d love doing all of this while working in a creative environment with great people, we want to talk to you!
Your technical background:
- Professional experience creating and executing strategic roadmaps for digital marketing campaigns
- Expertise with digital marketing & paid media marketplaces including SEM/SEO, display, and paid social
- Proficiency in creating and optimizing marketing campaigns in Google Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin etc...
- You’re creative - you can build A/B tests that move the needle. You’ll implement, track, and report your findings with considerations on copy, images, audience segmentation, ad placements, bids/budgets etc...
- Ability to produce meaningful reports that lead to insights & solutions
- You’re insightful - you see the story in data, you understand the what and the why
- Expertise with keyword and bid research. Are our campaigns optimized for ROI relative to budgets and targets? Are our ads targeted to relevant audiences and search queries?
- Skilled with SEM software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics
Working at WillowTree isn't just about your technical skills though. We value people who are kind and work well in a team.
Is this you?
- You’re driven by curiosity and you keep up with the latest trends and best practices in digital, focusing on how they can help improve your work
- You take pride in your work and take responsibility and commitments seriously
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating, treating others with consideration and respect
- You celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
- You enjoy text ad copywriting & creating modern social ads
- You’ve worked as a professional in a digital agency. We’d love to check out a project you’re proud of to start our conversation.
P.S. In an ideal world, you’re a star with all the bullets we listed, but hey, we know that’s a lot of bullets. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives, so if you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. If you feel confidently behind 75% of them, we can ramp you up on the rest.
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support. Part of your professional development at WillowTree will include an annual conference, mentorship, and dedicated time to innovate.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with commitment a culture that focuses on building connections, optimism, craftsmanship, flow and ownership. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.