Does reading and writing great code make you smile? Do you want to work with like-minded people who continuously push one another to be better developers in a friendly, ego-free environment? Do you want to work on hard problems and solve challenges for a variety of companies and brands? Does the thought of working this way in a collaborative, fun and open workplace interest you?
iOS developers at WillowTree understand that delivering quality is really about craftsmanship and collaboration. We look for team members who have a core understanding of development fundamentals, a real passion for code, a helpful attitude to fellow co-workers, and a true desire to learn more.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Deliver code that is clean, idiomatic, tested and thoroughly documented
- Consistently meet deadlines, anticipate delays, and understand the need to escalate appropriately
- Proactively solve problems without being asked
- Seek better and more efficient ways to solve problems and hone your skills
- Provide considered, accurate estimation of time and effort around deliverables
- Feel comfortable providing and receiving feedback from team members
- Real-life experience with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Top-notch software engineering skills
- Strong understanding of quality code and architecture
- Published Apps
- GitHub account with real activity
*Along with your resume submission, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.