At WillowTree, the cloud is our home and we’re looking for a System Administrator to help us explore and expand. As we grow, we’ll need more servers internally and externally. We’ll use *nix, Windows, Docker, Kubernetes, Google, etc. , the options are endless. You will oversee the management of software development tools, servers, and environments and work daily with our engineering team. We need someone who is passionate and tempered, a system administrator who values stability and consistency but is open to bringing new ideas to production.
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Will build, develop, and manage servers in AWS and/or Azure used locally for software development, operations, etc.
- Ensure stability and security of all tools used for software development and internal operations
- Enjoy researching and recommending new tools or processes to improve software development
- Will collaborate on new initiatives in support of Internal Tooling projects
- Facilitate and manage change and change management procedures across all environments and infrastructure
- Work to maintain safety, security and privacy standards
- Can assist in internal helpdesk tasks and calls
- Previous expertise deploying and managing servers in AWS
- Background working in Linux and OSX environments
- Scripting skills in *nix systems
- Experience working helpdesk or other direct support situations
- Expertise managing build servers and agents (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)
- Understanding of the software build process for mobile applications
- Experience with Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Windows server and Desktop experience
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We cultivate a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a huge impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world UX strategy, design, and technical problems. There's always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users' devices every day.