Do writing and reading great code make you smile? Do you want to collaborate with people that continuously push each other to be better in a friendly, non-egotistical environment? Would you like to make a huge impact by solving challenges for some of the world’s largest and best-known companies and brands?
If you have the talent and experience for this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Are truly passionate about building a career in mobile development
- Have a strong core understanding of software engineering best practices
- Are motivated to build products that people love to use
- Have friendly personalities
- Are life-long learners and believe it's essential in this industry
- Enjoy working closely with other developers, designers, and our clients
- Top-notch software engineering skills
- Ability to quickly learn new languages, platforms, and tools
- Curiosity to explore and learn what you don’t know
- Deep understanding and appreciation of quality code and architecture
- Built a few apps (published is a plus!)
- Desire to work with new technologies
- An appreciation for pixel perfect UI implementations
- Along with your resume, please include your GitHub account if you have one, as well as any relevant application or code samples
- You're able to travel upwards of 2-4 days per month
P.S. In an ideal world, you match with all the bullets we listed, but let’s keep it real. WillowTree builds teams with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. If you’re smart and passionately curious, don’t worry about checking all of the boxes. Don’t overthink it. We enthusiastically encourage you to apply.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a digital design and development agency with a mission to bring together diverse, smart teams who want to continuously hone their craft. We cultivate a collaborative environment focused on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to impact our clients, products, teams, and company as a whole.
WillowTree’s current client roster includes HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Synchrony Financial, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and many others. We are an 5 time Inc. 500/5000 company and have been featured in the Forrester Wave for mobile/digital design and development services. We are one of a few firms globally to be certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.