This Week in Mobile June 10th to June 16th – Our weekly post on mobile news. You can expect a new post every Monday morning giving a brief summary of what happened the previous week in the mobile space along with links for more information. If you think we missed anything important, leave a comment or send us a tweet @willowtreeapps. Here is what happened this week…
- Independent of what carrier consumers are using, any calls routed along NSA-cooperating US networks could be recorded and included in NSA reports.
- Apple’s new iOS7 UI looks strikingly similar to existing designs from other platforms.
- If you didn’t get a chance to watch Apple’s WWDC 2013 Keynote, check out this live blog for more details.
- Phablets may be a thing of the future for iPhones.
- Office Mobile is now available for US iPhone users, with a subscription to Office 365.
- Crowdsourcing traffic data company Waze has been acquired by Google.
- Instagram may soon be getting video, a response to the growing popularity of other video sharing apps.
- Nokia has commenced sales for the Nokia Lumia 925 in Europe, and will soon roll-out sales to the U.S. market.Continue Reading Article