This Week in Mobile October 15th – October 22nd – Our weekly post on mobile news. You can expect a new post every Monday morning giving a brief summary of what happened the previous week in the mobile space along with links for more information. If you think we missed anything important, leave a comment or send us a tweet @willowtreeapps. This was a slow week, but here’s what happened…
- The New York Times ran an article this week discussing the “shame” of owning a BlackBerry and the fall of RIM.
- Google announced an event for October 29th, most likely to talk about the future of its Nexus tablets and phones.
- Verizon users will soon be able to pay for Google Play apps on their phone bill.
- A new report suggests that the conversion rate for iOS ads is 2 times that of Android.
- Nokia reported a loss of $754 million for this quarter.
New and Notable Apps:
No Comments yet, be the first.