We built that app.™
WillowTree has launched over 70 apps since 2008, and continues to launch 4-6 apps or mobile web sites per month, including:
- iPhone app development
- iPad app development
- Android app development
- Windows Phone 7 app development
- Blackberry app development
- Web app development / Mobile optimization
What makes us different? We’d like to think attention to detail, client requirements and timelines. It all starts with great communication, followed by a great design and development process.
If you contact us about designing and developing an app or mobile optimization, here’s the basic process:
- Discovery: We engage in a discovery process with our clients, where we understand their overall goals and give our initial feedback. At this time, we deliver a high-level, order-of-magnitude estimate of what it would cost to design and develop the desired mobile app and/or mobile optimization.
- Preliminary Estimate: If the client is on board with the broad estimate, we create a much more detailed proposal document which includes (i) a “Do-Not-Exceed” estimate for the Design & Requirements Phase and (ii) a general estimate for the Development, QA and Launch Phase.
- Mobile Design & Requirements Phase: If the parties are in agreement, we sign a Statement of Work for the Design & Requirements phase only, which includes a capped, do-not-exceed cost.
- Final Estimate: At the conclusion of the Design & Requirements Phase, we deliver a final “Do-Not-Exceed” development estimate to the client.
- Mobile Development & QA Phase: If the parties are in agreement, we sign a Statement of Work for the Development, QA and Launch phase, which includes a capped, do-not-exceed cost.
- App or Mobile Site Launch: At the conclusion of this Phase, the iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile 7, or Blackberry apps, and/or the mobile apps/mobile web site optimization will be completed.
Some of the industries for which we have developed leading apps include Education, Entertainment, Healthcare, Media, Music & Radio, Retail/eCommerce, Sports & Recreation, Ticketing and Utility Apps. In addition, WillowTree has developed a variety of app-based functionality for clients including mobile Ad Servers, Database Integration, Games, Location-Based Services and Local Search, Mobile Commerce, Workforce Automation, Readers and Streaming Apps, among many others.